Football stats


Betting strategy - 7 matches for seven 4 team parlays

In this betting strategy you have to choice 7 events of which 6 you think more favorite and 1 you think underdog (or less favorite).
With 0 wrong events you win all 4 combos. With 1 wrong event you have 14% chance of winning 2 combo, 86% of winning 1 combo
Enter here the seven choosen events to see the combo development
Enter here the 6 most favorite events
Enter event
Odd
Enter here the underdog event


euro INTERNATIONALuefa EUROPE (UEFA)fifa world cup WORLD CUP 2018comenbol SOUTH AMERICA (CONMEBOL)

SIGN IN

TODAY'S ODDS

RANKING FIFA

PARTNERS SITE











This soccer statistics site was born in 2013 and it is a information site with purpose to help bettors, simply curious and soccer fans.
Gamble responsiblystatistikbet.comSend me an email
18+