Football stats


Betting strategy - 8 matches for four 2 team parlays

In this betting strategy you have to choice 8 events to compose four 2 team parlays. Here's how you can win:
4 wrong bets: 68% chance of winning 1 combo
3 wrong bets: 57% chance of winning 1 combo, 43% of winning 2 combos
2 wrong bets: 85% chance of winning 2 combos, 15% of winning 3 combos
1 wrong bet: 100% chance of winning 3 combos
0 wrong bets: 100% chance of winning 4 combos

Enter here the eight choosen events to see the combo development
Enter events
Odd


euro INTERNATIONAL
uefa EUROPE (UEFA)
Africa - Caf AFRICA (CAF)
North America CONCACAF
fifa world cup WORLD CUP 2022
comenbol SOUTH AMERICA (CONMEBOL)
fifa WORLD (FIFA)

SIGN IN

TODAY'S ODDS

RANKING FIFA

PARTNERS SITE











This soccer statistics site was born in 2013 and it is a information site with purpose to help bettors, simply curious and soccer fans.
Gamble responsibly
statistikbet.comSend me an email
begambleawareorg 18+